Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Drobak Haco House Board

Visit creators pavillion (178, 86, 30)

Go to Droback and wait and wait and wait till your letter comes up to snag this cute Haco House. They also have a cute chair and table set. They cost though, even though they are cute... this cheap slut can not buy them.. because I buy nothing less I REALLY, REALLY HAVE TO HAVE THEM! However, they were tugging at my soul at how cute they are. They have them set up and my friend Monica and I were sitting on them waiting for the damn board to change. She won a haco house.. I unfortuneately did not :(
*~* son of a betch! *~*
(Yes I reused photos from my other blog of me and Monica hanging out and if you are that analytical that you realized and that you really read my blog.. then high 5! Oh... and STFU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment